Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of 35 existing vacancies in the rank of Platoon Commander under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards on a regular basis.
About the Assam Police
- Job Type: Armed Forces Jobs/Security Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 35
- Age Limit: 18 - 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institution affiliated to a recognized University. NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards Training Certificate.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000-49,000/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination as and when decided by the Authority. If there are candidates scoring the same marks in the Written Test as the last candidate selected for the PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 11th April 2020. The candidates are also required to upload the scanned copies of their Passport Size Photograph and Signature at the time of filling the online application form.
See the application form for INCOME & ASSEST CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTIONS ( For seat in educational institutes and posts under govt. of Assam).