Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Not mentioned/Multiple locations
Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-Armed Branch) for the state.
About the Assam Police
- Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-Armed Branch)
- Job Type: Armed Forces Jobs/Security Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 130
- Age Limit: 20 – 24 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000-49,000/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test followed by Physical Standard Test as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 30th November 2019. The candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of photographs, signature and other relevant documents at the time of filling the online application form.