Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Government of Assam invites applications from qualified Graduate candidates for filling up the post of Junior Accounts Assistant at Assam Bhawan, New Delhi on a regular basis.
About the Government of Assam
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Job Type: Accounting/Financial Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 – 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from a University incorporated by the Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 or possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government. Working knowledge of MS Office and related applications.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000-49,000/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their results in the Written Test followed by Computer Proficiency Test as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications are required to send their applications in the Standard Form (Assam Gazette part IX) with self-attested supporting documents (HSLC Certificate for Date of Birth Proof, Degree Pass Certificate & Mark Sheet) and 2 (two) copies of latest passport size photo along with one self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.5.00 (Rupees five) to the"Deputy Secretary & Officer on Special Duty (Establishment), Office of the Resident Commissioner, Government of Assam, Assam Bhawan, No.1 Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021" personally or by post on or before 12th December 2019.