Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Applications are invited from intending and eligible candidates who are citizens of India and having a registration number in an Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Assistant in the office of the Directorate of Training, Assam Administrative Staff College, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
About the Assam Administrative Staff College
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 21 - 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government. Moreover, the candidate must possess a minimum six (6) months diploma in basic computer skills or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000-60,500/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their result in the Written Test/Computer Practical Test as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experiences are required to send their applications in the prescribed Standard Form and all the other testimonials with all the relevant documents to the "Director of Training, Assam Administrative Staff College, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22" so as to reach by 4th December 2019.