ASDMA Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Technical Consultant
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Assam State Disaster Management Authority invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant post of Technical Consultant (Child-Centered Risk Informed Programming & Emergency Preparedness for Response) on a contractual basis up to 31st December 2021.
About the Assam State Disaster Management Authority
1. Technical Consultant
- Job Type: Counseling Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 21 – 43 years.
- A Post Graduate in Disaster Management/ Environmental Sciences/Social Science and related subject with at least 55% marks.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in disaster risk reduction including experience of providing technical assistance to state/national government on policy and planning.
- Work Experience: 02-03 years
- Salary: Rs. 55,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Candidates are required to download the prescribed form attached to the advertisement and send the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials i.e. certificates, mark sheets, recent photograph, etc. to the “Chief Executive Officer, Assam State Disaster Management Authority, Ancillary Block-I (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch), Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam, 781006” by 10th June 2021 up to 3:00 P.M. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.