ARIAS Society Recruitment 2021: 20 Vacancies for Project Management Executive (PME)
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
The ARIAS Society invites applications for the posts of Project Management Executive (PME) purely contractual positions under the World Bank-financed Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project (APART). The interested eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined under the Constitution of India and fulfill the minimum required qualifications & experience in brief, and the age and the indicative remuneration etc as per the respective Terms of Reference (ToRs) provided in the website of ARIAS Society.
About the ARIAS Society
1. Project Management Executive (PME)
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 20
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Eligibility: The PME should possess atleast a Graduate degree (minimum three years duration) in any field from recognized University/Institution. Must be excellent in using computer applications, with advanced knowledge of Office Management, proficiency in MS Office Applications (like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) including email.
- Work Experience: The PME must have at least five (5) years hand on experience in project management activities in any World Bank Project or public/ private sector organization.
- Salary: Rs. 4.20-6.60 Lakh p.a.
Selection and Application Process
Potential candidates from India having the requisite qualification and experience may apply in the English language strictly as per the prescribed application format provided on the website of ARIAS Society through email to – firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com before 4.30 pm on 12th of July’2021. Only the short‐listed candidates will be called for an interview/test.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.