APSC Recruitment 2021: 45 Vacancies for the Post of Inspector of Statistics
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the post of Inspector of Statistics on a regular basis.
About the Assam Public Service Commission
1. Inspector of Statistics
- Job Type: Statistical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 45
- Age Limit: 21 - 38 years.
- Eligibility: At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 22,000-97,000/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 17th February 2021. Candidates are also uploaded self-attested copies of recent photographs and signatures, date of birth, experience, qualification certificates, etc., and have to pay the application fee of Rs. 285.40/- through online mode at the time of filling up the online application form.