APSC Recruitment 2021: 15 Vacancies for Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer on a regular basis.
About the Assam Public Service Commission
1. Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 15
- Age Limit: 21 – 38 years.
- Eligibility: The minimum academic qualification required in respect of the post of Assistant Research Officer/Assistant Planning Officer shall have 2nd Class Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University viz: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 22,000-97,000/-
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 30th September 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of passport size photograph, signature, qualification, experience, etc. at the time of filling up the online application form. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test followed by a Personality Test/ Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.