APPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Medical Physicist (Group-A)
Job Location: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications online from the citizens of India for filling up 1 (one) post of Medical Physicist (Group-A) under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
About the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
1. Medical Physicist (Group-A)
- Job Type: Doctor’s Job
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 21 – 32 years.
- Eligibility: The Applicants must possess a M.Sc. Physics with Post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological/Medical Physics from a recognized University/Institution or M.Sc in Radiological Medical Physics to equivalent from a recognized /Institution desirable.
- Work Experience: Internship of Minimum 12 [twelve) months in a recognized well equipped Radio Therapy Department, at the time of actual interview, they shall have to produce proof of successful completion of the compulsory internship certificate.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 56,100-1,67,300/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 11th June 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of their signature and recent photograph and have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- (APST) and Rs. 150/- (Others) through online mode at the time of filling the online application form. The candidates who are shortlisted by the Authority will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination followed by Personal Interviews as and when decided by the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.