APPSC Recruitment 2021: 18 Vacancies for Horticulture Development Officer
Job Location: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application online from the citizens of lndia, for filling up of 18(eighteen) posts of Horticulture Development Officer, Group ‘A’ (Junior) Horticulture Service, under the Department of Horticulture, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
About the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
1. Horticulture Development Officer
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 18
- Age Limit: 18 – 32 years.
- Eligibility: The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture Science from a recognised University. However, candidates that have appeared or are appearing in the final semester examination shall also be eligible to apply, subject to production of original ce rtificate/ma rk sheet at the time of viva voce/lnterview.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 19th November 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of their latest passport-sized photograph, signature and have to pay an application fee of Rs. 150/- through online mode at the time of filling the online application form. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination as and when decided by the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.