APPSC Recruitment 2021: 17 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Job Location: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Assistant Engineer in Civil Engineering on a regular basis under the Department of Hydro Power Development, PWD and PHE & Water Supply Department, Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
About the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 17
- Age Limit: 18 – 32 years.
- Eligibility: The applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering in Civil or Bachelor of Technology in Civil from a recognized University. However, one who has appeared or appearing in the final semester examination shall also eligible to apply.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 11th June 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of their signature and recent photograph and have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- (APST) and Rs. 150/- (Others) through online mode at the time of filling the online application form.
The candidates who are shortlisted by the Authority will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination followed by Personal Interviews as and when decided by the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.