Antrix Corporation Recruitment 2019: Vacancies for Company Secretary and Financial Consultants
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Antrix Corporation Limited (Antrix) is a wholly-owned Government of India Company under the Department of Space invites application for the post of Company Secretary and Financial Consultant on a contractual basis.
About the Antrix Corporation Limited
1. Company Secretary
- Job Type: Secretarial Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 70 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be an Associate / Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretary.
- Work Experience: Retired from Central or State Public Sector Undertakings (both superannuation/ voluntary retirement) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as “Company Secretary” in CPSU / SPSU after acquiring the qualification.
- Salary: Rs.75,000/-
2. Financial Consultant
- Job Type: Accounting/Financial Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 63 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate completed CA/ICWA is eligible to apply for the post.
- Work Experience: Retired from Central or State Public Sector Undertakings (both superannuation/ voluntary retirement) with minimum 5 years’ experience as “Deputy General Manager (Finance) and / OR General Manager (Finance)” in CPSU / SPSUafter acquiring the qualification.
- Salary: Rs.50,000/-
Candidates will be short-listed for the Personal Interviews, based on their qualifications, experience, and suitability for the post. The final selection will be on the basis of rank secured by the candidates in the Interview.
Candidates have to submit the filled application in a prescribed format available in Antrix website and send it to the "Senior Administrative Officer, Antrix Corporation Ltd., Antariksh BhavanCampus, New BEL Road, Bengaluru-560094, Karnataka" accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of all the testimonials on or before 20 September 2019.