AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: 90 Vacancies for Senior Resident
Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar invites online applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Senior Resident in Anaesthesiology-03 Biochemistry-01 Burns & Plastic Surgery-04 Cardiothoracic Surgery-02 CM&FM-03 Dermatology-04 Endocrinology-03 ENT-01 FMT-01 General Medicine-09 General Surgery-07 Medical Oncology / Haematology-09 Microbiology-02 Nephrology-03 Nuclear Medicine-04 Obst. & Gynaecology-02 Ophthalmology-01 Orthopaedics-01 Paediatric Surgery-04 Paediatrics & Neonatology-06 Pathology-02 Pharmacology-01 Physiology-03 PMR-03 Radio diagnosis-10 Transfusion Med-04 Urology-01 Hospital Administration-02 on a contractual basis for a period of 03 years.
About the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
1. Senior Resident (Department Wise)
- Job Type: Doctor’s Job
- No. of Vacancies: 90
- Age Limit: 45 years.
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics /Anaesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However PG Degree in Anaesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference.
- Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Paediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior Resident (Non-
- Dentistry: candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & _ Orthodontics will be given preference.
- Only those candidates who have been declared passed in the Post-Graduate degree i.e DNB/MD/MS/MDS (as applicable) will be eligible to be considered for the vacant post as notified in that quarter.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 67,700/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 7th June 2021 up to 05:00 P.M. Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1500/- to AllMS, Bhubaneswar through online mode. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination as and when decide dby the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.