AHSEC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Office Assistant
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Office Assistant on a contractual basis for a period of 11 months through Walk-in-Interview.
About the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
1. Office Assistant
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 21 – 43 years.
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline having minimum of 60% marks and must have Diploma in Computer Education from the Government recognized institution. The candidates having Assamese as one of the subject in HSLC or equivalent examination will get extra weightage.
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience in any Govt./Pvt. Organization. He/She must have experience in working with M.S. Office. M.S. Excel.
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Board on or before 28th September 2021 from 10;30 A.M. at Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-781021 and be requested to bring all certificates and mark sheets in original along with one set of photocopies of the same. Intending candidates must come in the interview with a Demand Draft (non refundable) of 200.00 (two hundred) only drawn in favour of the Secretary, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.