63 Vacancies for the Posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) Under Rural Works Department, Arunachal Pradesh
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the 63 vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) under the Rural Works Department, Arunachal Pradesh on a regular basis.
About the Government of Arunachal Pradesh
1. Junior Assistant
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 63
- Age Limit: 18 - 32 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have completed 3 years diploma in Civil Engineer/ Agricultural Engineering/Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 9,300- 34,800/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Recruitment Test (Objective Type) followed by Written Examination on Technical Paper by the Commission as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates should have to apply for the post through Online in the Official Website on or before 3rd July 2020 along with scanned copies of all testimonials and have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- for APST candidates and Rs. 160/- for Non- APST candidates through Online mode.