Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Indian Oil Corporation invites application from Engineering Diploma holders with one year experience to recruit as Junior Engineering Assistant for their Gujarat Refinery situated at Vadodara.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 38
- Age Limit: 18 – 26 years.
- Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Work Experience: Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
- Pay-Scale: Rs.11,900-32,000/-
The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration. Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to the number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
All the aspiring candidates have to apply online through the Official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited on or before the last date of application. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of the on-line application form, duly signed by him along with all supporting documents & a photograph under self-attestation, by ordinary post to Dy. General Manager (A&W), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara -391320(Gujarat) so as to reach us by 09.11.2019.
The online application link will open on 10 October 2019 at 10.00 am.