Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Community & Rural Development Department (CnRD), Meghalaya invites application for the post of Junior Rural Development Officer (JRDOs). Interested candidates have to apply online before the last date of application.
About the Community & Rural Development Department, Meghalaya
- Junior Rural Development Officer
- Job Type: News & Media Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 28
- Age Limit: 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: A Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/A.H.& Vety/Fisheries/RDAP/Rural Development Management or a post-graduate degree in such subjects relating to Livelihood improvement in rural areas.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 43,700-97,000/-
The candidates would be selected on the basis of the written exam and qualified ones will be called for the interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Candidates will have to apply through online mode and required to upload all the relevant documents with passport-sized photo. Candidates have to register themselves on the official website of the department and pay necessary application fees at the time of submitting the form.