Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kohima, Nagaland
Applications are invited from Naga indigenous inhabitants of Nagaland for filling up the vacant posts of LDA-cum-Computer Assistant (District Level) at Directorate of Rural Development Blocks, Nagaland on a regular basis.
About the Department of Rural Development, Nagaland
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 22
- Age Limit: 21 - 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from any recognized University.
- Work Experience: Working knowledge of computer application, common office software application.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 19,500-21,300/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination followed by computer practical test as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to obtain the prescribed application format from the Directorate of RD Establishment Branch during office hours from 13th February 2020 to 27th February 2020. The candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/- at the time of form submission.