145 Vacancies for Assistant Professors in Various Subjects at Directorate of University and Higher Education, Manipur
Job Location: Imphal, Manipur
Directorate of University and Higher Education, Manipur invites online applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Assistant Professors in various subjects on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
About the Department of Education, Manipur
1. Assistant Professors (Subject Wise)
- Job Type: Teaching Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 145
- Age Limit: 18 – 38 years.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. OR
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (Qs) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
Selection and Application Process
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 12th April 2021. Candidates are also required to send the printout of the duly filled online application form along with self-attested copies of educational certificates/ mark sheets/ documents in hard and an application fee of Rs. 1000/- paid in cash to the “Office of the Director, University and Higher Education, Government of Manipur, Keishampat”. Candidates should be submitted a payment slip along with the application form.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.