08 Vacancies for Data Processing Assistant at Office of the District Registrar of Births & Deaths, Meghalaya
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for filling up the vacant posts of 8 (eight) Data processing Assistant on purely contract basis in the office of the District Registrar of Births and Deaths located at 8 District HQs (West Khasi Hills, West Jaintia Hills, East Jaintia Hills, Ri-Bhoi District, East Garo Hills, South Garo Hills, South West Garo Hills & North Garo Hills).
About the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Meghalaya
1. Data Processing Assistant (DPA)
- Job Type: IT Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 08
- Age Limit: 18 - 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree from any recognized University. Non-computer degree candidates must have a Diploma/ Certificate in computers/ IT for a minimum duration of 1 year from any recognized Institute/ Organization. Must be well conversant with typing on the computer. Should have good command over English, Khasi & Garo language.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online Interview via the ZOOM app on 25th August 2020.
Interested candidates may email their application in Standard form to [email protected] before the 14th of August 2020. All the certificates in support of Educational Qualification must be attached along with the application and it must be Self-Attested.