06 Vacancies for Radio Technician at D.L.L. Gandhidham
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Jamnagar, Gujarat
Eligible candidates from Indian Nationals can apply for the posts of Radio Technician in the VTS, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships (DLL), Gandhidham, at Jamnagar.
About the Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships
1. Radio Technician
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 06
- Age Limit: 18 - 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized Institution.
- Work Experience: One year practical experience in installation and maintenance of wireless transmitters, receivers, aerial systems, and associated power plants in the Central Government or the State Government or a Public Sector Undertaking or an autonomous body.
- Pay-Scale: Pay Band PB 1, Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- Level-5 on Pay Matrix (7th Pay Commission)
The shortlisted candidates would be selected on the basis of written exam conducted as per the order of Dy. Director-General, Gandhidham.
The applications should strictly be forwarded to the Director, "Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, Deep Bhavan Pt. Nehru Marg, Jamnagar-361008, Gujarat", superscribed with an application for the post of Radio Technician preferably by Speed Post/Registered Post on or before 20 September 2019.