04 Vacancies for the Post of Private Secretary at The High Court of Manipur
Job Location: Imphal, Manipur
The High Court of Manipur invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Private Secretary on a regular basis.
About the The High Court Of Manipur
1. Private Secretary
- Job Type: Secretarial Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 04
- Age Limit: 18 – 38 years.
- Eligibility: Graduate/ B.A/ B.Sc. or equivalent examination from a recognized university. The Candidates must have complete Diploma in Stenography in English with a minimum speed of 120 wpm in shorthand and Typing speed of 50 wpm on Computer.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
Selection and Application Process
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Main Stenography Skill Test, Computer Typing Test, and Viva Voce/ Interview.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 24th February 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of passport size color photograph, signatures, and left thumb impression and have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- through Net Banking at the time of filling up the online application form.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.