04 Vacancies for KEVAT Assistant at Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) in the prescribed format for filling up the vacant position of KEVAT Assistant on temporary contractual posts at Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati.
About the Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute
1. KEVAT Assistant
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 04
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Graduate in any stream (Full-time Bachelor degree, 1st Division, in healthcare-related fields like life sciences, public health, hospital administration, psychology, sociology, anthropology, social work is preferred).
- Additional work experience in healthcare delivery and/or management
- Good knowledge of Computer – MS Excel, Office
- Adept in powerpoint presentations, making reports, and MIS
- Good communication skills
- Work Experience: Additional work experience in healthcare delivery and / or management.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
The application should be submitted in prescribed application format in PDF format along with CV (Include at least two academic referee name) to: email@example.com. The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of KEVAT Assistant”. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. The last date for the receipt of applications is 15th June 2021 (Tuesday) upto 5:00 PM.
The hard copy of the application along with all supporting documents must be submitted to ‘DFYMRVC Health Center, 1st Floor, Building No.22, Hiranandani Gardens, Lallubhai Compound, Mankhurd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400043, India”.
See the corrigendum.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.