Indian Bank PO 2018: Online Preliminary Exam Today
Indian Bank is going to conduct online preliminary exam (Phase 1) for the recruitment of Probationary Officer post.
This year there are 417 vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) post, the recruitment for PO post will be through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course (at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking).
The complete recruitment process will be conducted in three stages:
Preliminary Examination → Main Examination → Interview
Indian Bank PO 2018 Exam Pattern: Prelims
The structure of the Preliminary Examination (objective type) which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Name of Tests (Marks)||Number of Questions (Language)||Duration|
|English Language (30 Marks)||
30 Questions (English)
|Composite time of 1 Hour|
|Quantitative Aptitude (35 Marks)||35 Questions (English & Hindi)|
|Reasoning Ability (35 Marks)||35 Questions (English & Hindi)|
|Total (100 Marks)||100 Questions|
Important points related to Indian Bank PO Prelims 2018:
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the 3 tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by Bank.
- There will also be an overall cut-off
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by Bank depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination
- There may be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question may be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there may be no penalty for that question.