Last Date of Application: 28 November 2018
Indian Army invites application to unmarried male Engineering Graduates for 129th Technical Graduate Course, (commencing on July, 2019 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commision in the Indian Army.
Eligibility for 129th TGC:
The following eligibility criteria are a must to be eligible for applying.
- Must be Unmarried Male
- 20 to 27 years old as on July 2019
- Completion of B.E./B.Tech degree by July 2019
- B.E/B.Tech degree must be equivalent to the Engg. Streams given under the vacancy details.
Vacancy details for 129th TGC:
The Candidates must note that only the Engineering Streams and their acceptable equivalent streams which are listed below are applicable for the 129th TGC Recruitment. Candidates having an engineering degree in any other streams are not eligible to apply.
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||05|
|Comp. Sc & Engg/ Comp. Tech/ I.T./ MSc Comp. Sc||06|
|Electronics & Tele-Comm./ Electronics & Comm./ Satellite Comm.||07|
|Power Electronics & Drives||02|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||02|
|Micro-Electronics & Microwave||01|
- The Online Application Portal will be open from 30 October 2018 – 28 November 2018 (1200 hrs)
- The tentative date for the interview will be around 3rd week of December