Indian Army has invited applications from the candidates who have appeared in the NEET (MDS) 2019 for recruitment under the post of Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned officer.
- Starting Date: 11 May, 2019
- Closing Date: 10 June, 2019
A total of 65 (Sixty-Five) vacancies are available for the grant of SSC to desirous civilian Dental Surgeons
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31 Dec 2019.
- Qualification: Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps is open to candidates possessing requisite qualifications, BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The college should be recognized for the respective batch/year in which the candidate has graduated. Candidates must have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council. Candidates should have secured a mandatory min of 55%marks in final year BDS* (aggregate of all subjects).
- Permanent or Provisional Dental Registration certificate of the candidate from State Dental Council /DCI should be valid at least up to 31 Dec 2019.
- Candidate must have appeared in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2019 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, on 14th Dec 2018.
Interested candidates should apply as per the attached application format only. Applications complete in all respects, along with Application Processing Fee (APF) should be dispatched through Registered/Speed Post only to:
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25, L-Block, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi – 110001