IBPS SO Official Update: Online Application from 06 Nov. 2018
Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 06 November 2018
Last Date of Online Application Submission: 26 November 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer. Willing candidates can apply to the post through the online mode from 6 November to 26 November 2018.
This year, the online preliminary exam for IBPS SO 2019 is going to be held on 29 and 30 December 2018 and Main Exam on 27 Jan 2019 for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers Cadre Posts.
- On-line registration – 6 November to 26 November 2018
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – December 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 29 December and 30 December 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary – January 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main – January 2019
- Online Examination – Main – 27 January 2019
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination – Feb 2019
- Download of call letters for interview– Feb 2019
- Conduct of interview February 2019 – Feb 2019
- Provisional Allotment – April 2019
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 4 year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 4-year degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I) – Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.