HPCL Non-Management Recruitment [Last Date: 31 October 2018]
Last Date of Online Application: 31 October 2018
HPCL Mumbai Refinery invites proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities, to be a part of their growth journey.
Total Selected Posts:
- Assistant Process Technicians – (67 Posts)
- Assistant Boiler Technicians – (6 Posts)
- Assistant Lab Analyst – (7 Posts)
- Assistant Maintenance Technician [Electrical] – (7 Posts)
- Assistant Maintenance Technician [Instrument] – (7 Posts)
- Assistant Maintenance Technician [Mechanical] – (9 Posts)
- Fire Operator – (19 Posts)
Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
The CBT will be conducted at Mumbai. Corporation reserves its right to include/exclude any location/test center at any stage. No request for the change in date of tests or test centers will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
Candidates qualifying in CBT will be called for Skill Test, on the basis of category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks of the CBT decided by HPCL). Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only.
Selected candidates should meet all the notified eligibility conditions and final selection will be subject to clearing document/certificate verification and pre-employment medical examination.
Mere referral for the pre-employment examination should not be construed as Final Selection.