Application for ESI Corp. Recruitment 2018 [Last Date: 10 Nov. 2018]
Last Date of Online Application: 10 November 2018
ESIC (Employee’s State Insurance Corp.) invites eligible candidates to apply for filling up the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals/Dispensaries.
The ESI Corp. is recruiting for a total of 771 vacant posts. Details are given below:
- Assam – 30 Posts
- Bihar – 60 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 17 Posts
- Delhi – 152 Posts
- Gujrat – 27 Posts
- Haryana – 45 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 21 Posts
- Jammu and Kashmir – 10 Posts
- Jharkhand – 22 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 44 Posts
- Maharashtra – 101 Posts
- Orissa – 12 Posts
- Punjab – 34 Posts
- Rajasthan – 30 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 11 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 128 Posts
- West Bengal – 27 Posts
- A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of a Compulsory rotating internship.**
- Registration with the Medical Council of India.
**Note: Candidates who have not completed rotating internship shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall satisfactorily complete the compulsory rotating internship before the appointment.
The eligible candidates are required to appear in a written exam, following a personal interview. In order to get selected for the given post, the candidate must qualify the written exam and the personal interview as well.