BARC Admission: Diploma in Radio-logical Physics [Last Date: 29 Oct. 2018]
Last Date of Online Application Submission: 29 Oct. 2018.
BARC invites application for the training course of Diploma in Radio-Logical Physics. The training course will be conducted under the aegis of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) which is deemed university.
The selected candidates will be given a stipend of ₹25,000 per month.
The course covers the following areas
- Radiation physics (including statistics and numerical methods)
- Principles of radiation detection and measurement
- Radiation dosimetry and standardization
- Radiation biology
- Application of ionizing radiation
- Radioisotopes in medicines, industry, agriculture, and research
- Physics of radiotherapy and medical imaging
- Transport of radioactive materials
- Radiation hazard evaluation and control
- Radiation emergencies and its management
The eligibility criteria for admission to this course is M.Sc (Physics) with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. Along with this, the candidates must also possess a B.Sc (Physics Major) degree with aggregate marks of 60% minimum.
In the case of the grading system, the grade to percentage conversion scheme provided by the concerned university is also to be submitted along with the application.
- Click Here to Apply Now !!
The selection will be performance based on the written test followed by an interview. The written test will simply be a screening test and the final selection to the course will be totally based on the interview.
- Click Here for More Information !!
- Last Date of Application Submission: 29 October 2018
- Tentative Date of Examination: 11 November 2018