Last Date of Application: 22 Dec. 2018
THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 50 vacancies in Delhi Judicial Service by holding the Delhi Judicial Service Examination.
Stages of Examination:
- Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (the objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination;
- Delhi Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-voice.
- Total Vacancy – 50 posts
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The Candidate must be a person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- The Candidate should not be more than 32 years of age as on the 01 Jan. 2019.
- Last Date of Application: 22 Dec. 2018
- Date of Examination: 10 Feb. 2019 (Sunday)