Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Technical Assistant and Technician.
Technical Assistant- 06 posts (UR-03, OBC-02, EWS-01); (Approx.) Salaries- Rs. 47328.00
Technician- 04 posts (UR-02, OBC-01, EWS-01); (Approx.) Salaries- Rs. 26480.00
Technical Assistant: 1 st Class B.Sc. with Botany/Plant Science or Microbiology or Agriculture with one-year full-time Professional qualification or one year experience in the respective field from a recognized Institute/Organization.
Technician: SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate or national/state trade certificate or 2 years full-time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized institution in Horticulture Assistant Trade.
For both the positions the upper age limit is 28 years.
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for a trade test. Those who qualify in the trade test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination. The details regarding the pattern of the examination, number of questions, method of marking etc. will be notified separately on the website of the Institute in due course.
Aspiring Candidates have to download the prescribed Application form from the official website of the Institute. Along with the application the candidates have to submit following documents with the Institute:
- Copies of the Degree Certificates, Proof of date of birth, testimonials and Experience certificates.
- Copy of the Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) in the appropriate Pro Forma prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- Copy of the Medical certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the prescribed authority in the prescribed format.
- Copy of the Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Copy of the Income and Asset Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (in case of candidates under EWS category).
- Demand Draft of `100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar (No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates.
The Application completed in all respects must reach the Institute before 15 July 2019.