Sambalpur District Cooperative Center Bank Limited for the past 43 years, Bargarh, Sambalpur, Jharsuguda, and Deogarh districts have strengthened the financial standards of farmers through 34 branches and 14 primary agricultural cooperatives, and are committed to increasing the production of agricultural products. The bank also pays close attention to the economic and social progress and social development of other working families such as fishermen, cattle breeders, and weavers.
- Excellent customer service through core banking
- RTGS / NEFT / IMPS is available in all branches
- ATMs in Bargarh Sadar, Barpali, Veden, Sambalpur and other branches of the bank
- Deprived customer service due to fax, internet and email arrangements at headquarters and all branches
- Bank draft facilities in all branches
- Advantages of safe locks for urban branches
- Even more interesting on a variety of deposits
With government rebates. Up to 50,000 annually only 1% and t. Agricultural loans to farmers through Kisan credit cards at an interest rate of only 2% per annum over Rs 50,000. Kisan credit cards have been introduced instead of Kisan credit cards to expedite the service.
Industry: Finance & Insurance