The Court of Kokrajhar was opened in 1951 as EAC and Magistrate Court. After a few years, the Munsiff Court was opened on 16-10-1954. In the year, 1983 the Kokrajhar District was Separated from the District of Goalpara. The C.J.M Court was functioning from the year 1983. The Court of District & Sessions Judge was opened on 24-05-1986. The Civil Judge & Asstt. Sessions Judge and Addl. C.J.M Court was opened in the year, 1999. The Addl. District & Sessions Judge (F.T.C) was functioning from the year 2001. There are Seven Judicial Courts in Kokrajhar District and are functioning very smoothly.
Industry: Legal & Judiciary