Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) a Government of India undertaking invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment as Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant to be stationed at Pune.
|Sl. No.||Post||No. of Posts||Reservation||Educational Qualification||Age|
|1.||Senior Assistant||04||OBC – 1, UR- 3||Graduate with any discipline|
One year Certificate course in computers.
11 years of working experience in relevant field for Graduate & 9 years for post graduate.
Graduate with 50/100 wpm typing/shorthand, familiar with computer operations with 3 years relevant experience
|35 years as on the last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. Of India instructions)|
|2.||Junior Assistant||07||ST – 1, OBC – 1, EWSs – 2, UR – 3||Graduate with any discipline.|
Six months certificate course in computer operations.
3 years of working experience in relevant field for Graduate or 1 year for a postgraduate.
|30 years as on the last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. of India instructions)|
The candidates applying for the posts have to appear for the written test. The test will be of an objective type covering English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc., or to specific functions/disciplines or as deemed fit by the management, will be deployed. Please consider the following points in this regard.
- Paper will be of 150 marks (25 marks per topic & for Domain 50 marks) with a duration of 120 minutes total.
- Candidates who will get minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 % & 40 % overall (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions) will qualify based on merit list for selection.
- No interview will be conducted for the above-mentioned post.
- For the final selection, written test marks will be considered.
- Weightage will be given to marks obtained in domain knowledge.
The candidates have to apply for the posts through online mode only (the link is given below). Last date of Application: 12 March 2019.
A non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from the application fee.