CBIP PG Diploma Course: Transmission & Distribution and Power Plant Engineering
Last Date for Application in PGDC in Transmission & Distribution: 30th November 2018
Last Date for Application in PGDC in Power Plant Engg.: 6th December 2018
The Central Board of Irrigation and Power (CBIP) has invited applications for PG Diploma course in Transmission & Distribution Systems and Power Plant Engineering.
- 52 Weeks PG diploma course in Power Plant Engineering,
- 26 Weeks PG diploma course in Transmission & Distribution Systems.
About the Course (CBIP PGDC):
The courses are a modular type of 52 and 26 weeks duration covering the complete syllabus as per the provision of mandatory training under the CEA 2010 Regulations for O&M of Power Stations and Transmission & Distribution Systems.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications from a recognized university/institution with minimum 60% marks:
- PGDC in Power Plant Engineering: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Power/ Electronics, Control & Instrumentation/ Civil Engineering.
- PGDC in Transmission & Distribution: B.E or equivalent in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Higher Secondary (10th), Senior Higher Secondary (12th), Engineering Degree, and/or GATE.
- Last Date for Application in PGDC in Transmission & Distribution: 30th November 2018
- Last Date for Application in PGDC in Power Plant Engg.: 6th December 2018